MikeBikes guide cycling tours: All tours are cancelled until 31 March 2020 because of the COVID-19. The Government of Malaysia has announced that all companies have to stop their services during this period.
At this moment we offer some types of tours:
During The BEST of Kuala Lumpur CLASSIC and the Kuala Lumpur SUNSET and NIGHT tour you will see magnificent buidings, some of which are Unesco heritage. You will cycle through parts of the city that have been decisive for the current Kuala Lumpur.
Meanwhile the local guide will explain about the history of Kuala Lumpur. In the field of culture, you will get extensive impressions about the city. For example, the guide will lead you to the oldest Chinese temple in town. And the best is yet to come, you will experience places where there are almost no tourists at all.
Kuala Lumpur's Authentic Experience is our newest tour. Ideal for budget travellers who have limited time and yet wish to see city's oldest settlement and market that are bustling with activities. The guide will provide very practical and useful information to make your stay worthwhile.
During the Pitstop Foodie Tour you will get offered some small and delicious meals and drinks by the guide. Of course you will get Indian, Malaysian and Chinese food. With this tour you cycle through Bukit Bintang, you eat in Imbi and Puda area, Chinatown and Kampong Bahru. The guide will take into account if there are vegeterian guests. This tour is only for persons from 13 years and above and is only on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Do you like to discover the variety of food and be informed about everything regarding this in KL? Then book this gastronomic adventure.
How do you book a tour?
- Booking = make a reservation. In that case you are sure of a place.
- Book date and tour via the calendar.
- Book safe online, pay cash on the spot.
- Payment at the start of the tour.
- No booking costs.
- It is important to be present 15 - 30 minutes before the start of the tour.
- From 1 participant there will be a tour!
Where do you find us?
Our meeting point is at MikeBikes' office in the Malaysia Tourism Centre, MaTIC, 109 Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, start and end of each tour. This location is in The Golden Triangle, near The Petronas Twin Towers, in the middle of the city.
Good to know:
- You will cycle at a modern Dutch bicycle with gears and roller brakes.
- The cycles do have a basket in front to place a bag.
- All tours are accompanied by one or two local guide(s).
- You wear an orange safety vest during the tour.
- Wearing a helmet is optional, but recommended.
- At the start you will get a bottle of water.
- You will cycle with other guest()s) in a group tour.
- The private tour consists solely of your chosen company plus guide.
- Tours are for young and old people.
- Our meeting point: MikeBikes' office in the Malaysia Tourism Centre, MaTIC, 109 Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur.
- If you take a Grab, just fill out as destination 'MikeBikes'.
With your participation you are contributing to a cleaner environment and let the locals benefit!